- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 9 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 pinches dried parsley
- 2 pinches dried thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small glass bowl, mix the vinegar, garlic, and mustard.
- Slowly add the olive oil and canola oil while whisking with a fork.
- Add the parsley, thyme, salt and pepper, and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container (such as a mason jar) until ready to use.