Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is a great dressing! Plan ahead this needs to chill for about 2 or more hours before serving.
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- salt (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- In a small bowl whisk all ingredients until well combined.
- Chill for a minumum of 2 hours before serving.
I absolutely love this dressing. The tang of the dijon and the vinegar with the garlic is just plain delicious. It is a flavor explosion.
Delicious! Only change was to use shallots in place of garlic. Used it right after I made it--I'm sure it will be even more delicious after it has sat in the fridge a bit.
Made this to send with DH's lunch salad, which included turkey and cheeses as well as lettuce, tomato, carrots, etc. He loved this dressing. These are ingredients I always have on hand, so I know I will make it instead of buying the bottled stuff. Thanks for another great recipe.