Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Real Simple.
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh tarragon
- kosher salt
- 1 (3 1/2-4 lb) chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil, the garlic, tarragon, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan and roast until cooked through, about 45 minutes.
- During the last 15 minutes of roasting, cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Drain and return to the pot. Add the parsley and the remaining oil and toss to coat.
- Transfer the chicken to individual plates. Place the pan containing the drippings over medium-high heat.
- Add the wine and cook, stirring and scraping the bits from the bottom of the pan, until the wine reduces slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Divide the noodles among the plates and spoon the sauce over the top.