Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
A tasty and easy baked haddock recipe. You could sub flounder for the haddock. Prep time includes marinating.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs haddock fillets
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, mustard, sugar, onion, tarragon and pepper.
- Rinse fish fillets and pat dry. Add the fish to the marinade and turn pieces
- to coat completely; let marinate about 1 hour in the refridgerator.
- After 1 hour, preheat oven to 450.
- Place fish fillets in a greased shallow baking pan and drizzle with any remaining
- marinade. Sprinkle w/ paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 450 degree F. oven until fish flakes and flesh is opaque;.
- about 7-9 minutes.