Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from TOH. I haven’t tried them yet, but I am typing it up for ZWT II 6 servings.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, mustard and garlic salt. In another shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, tarragon and pepper.
- Dip chicken in to butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture. Place in an ungreased baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until juices run clear.
This chicken is fantastic! The tarragon gives a lovely flavor (I used a bit more than 1/2 tsp) and then there's a nice subtle mustard flavor. The coating is just right. Great family pleaser. We'll have this again. Thanx!