Recipe by Mille®
A nice change from everyday hamburgers. Grind your leftover holiday turkey and use it in this recipe.
- 1 lb ground turkey or 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced onions
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tarragon leaf
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Combine turkey or ground beef, applesauce, minced onion, mustard, tarragon and pepper in large bowl.
- Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on lightly greased broiler pan or grill and cook 5 minutes on each side or until turkey burgers are no longer pink in center.
- Serve on whole-wheat hamburger buns topped with lettuce and tomato slices, if desired.