Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a mixture of recipes from others that we made into our own family recipe. These ribs are very tender and moist from the slow cooking and the mustard with the BBQ sauce gives them a great flavor.
- Preheat grill.
- Rub mustard generously over ribs using more if necessary to coat them well.
- Seal slab in aluminum foil, pricking foil once with a fork.
- Place on grill and cook on low heat for 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Remove from foil and place ribs back on the grill.
- Brush with BBQ sauce and grill each side about 3-4 minutes to set the glaze.
- Our favorite BBQ sauce to use is Kraft's BBQ sauce mixed 2 to 1 with Heinz's Chili sauce.