1/4 Photos of Mustard Stuffed Chicken
A la Carte's Note:
From BBC -- I haven't made this YET! I'm going to try, making it low fat, using fat free cheeses and turkey bacon. For those of you who don't have to worry about the fat, let me know how it is the full-fat version!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
- 2Mix the cheeses and mustard together.
- 3Cut a slit into the side of each chicken breast, then stuff with the mustard mixture.
- 4Wrap each stuffed chicken breast with 2 bacon rashers - not too tightly, but enough to hold the chicken together. Season, place on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes.
- 5Tip:If you want to use less bacon, stretch out four rashers using the back of a knife to make each one longer and thinner. Wrap just one around each chicken breast as before.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Stuffed Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.4
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 123.8 mg
- Sodium 719.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 43.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard