Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is from Gooseberry Patch! Love the mustard flavor.
Make and share this Mustard Short Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 lbs beef short ribs
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Place short ribs in a dutch oven; add cloves, allspice, bay leaf and enough water to cover ribs.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until ribs are just tender.
- Drain; discard bay leaf.
- For glaze, combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring to blend.
- Remove from heat.
- Place ribs in a broiler pan; brush with glaze.
- Broil, 4 to 5 inches from heat, for 10 to 15 minutes, or until browned, turning and brushing often with glaze.