Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
1/2 tsp Mustard Seed to 1/2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar is the change to this recipe. I like to take a small zip lock bag, hot water and three sprigs of fresh Rosemary off the plant and rub it well and strain into the sauce. A recipe is a guide; you are the cook; what's on the shelf is what you've got. Taste, change and make all recipes your own.
- 1 lb ground round
- 1 cup of chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning, rubbed in hands first
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Brown meat, garlic and onion together until meat is well done and onion is cooked.
- Put this into a 4 quart sauce pan and add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook covered over medium heat for thirty minutes while spaghetti is cooking.
- I am at 3600 feet.