i found this online from food tv, this was a great side to bbq chicken and ribs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes (you can also use red bliss or other heirloom potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon roasted garlic (1 head rubbed with olive oil then baked at 350 degrees for 45 minutes)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- salt and pepper
- 2 medium red onions, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh herb (parsley, tarragon, and thyme)
- 2 bunches watercress
- 1Clean and slice potatoes into bite sized rounds and boil until fork tender.
- 2Squeeze out the pulp from the head of garlic.
- 3Make vinaigrette by whisking garlic, mustard and vinegar in a bowl and then slowly whisking in olive oil, season with salt and pepper and add mustard seeds at the end.
- 4While potatoes are still warm and drained, toss with vinaigrette. Just before serving add onions, herbs and watercress.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Seed Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 917.7
- Calories from Fat 739
- Total Fat 82.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 57.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: