Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The Frugal Gourmet On Our Immigrant Ancestors – Jeff Smith – Copyright 1990
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Mix the mustard, sugar and vinegar in a bowl.
- Beat in the oil a little at a time until well blended. The sauce will thicken rapidly and must be stirred vigorously.
- Finally, add the sour cream and plenty of finely chopped dill.