Prep 12 mins
Cook 25 mins
A tasty lamb main!
- 4 racks of lamb
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 tablespoon French mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Mix marinade ingredients together, add lamb & turn to coat, marinade for at leat 10 minutes.
- Remove lamb from marinade & place on a roasting rack in a baking dish.
- Bake at 200>C for 20 mins or until lamb is cooked to your liking.
Totally delicious! I was cooking for one tonight so I changed it to one serving and put the marinade in a small sandwich bag. The think the longest part of the prep was going outside to pick the rosemary! Very easy. The only thing I would do different next time (and there will be a next time!) is put some foil on the ribs to stop them burning. I thought I was keeping an eye on it but they still charred. It doesn't affect the flavour though, which was yummy!