1/4 Photos of Mustard-Roasted Salmon With Lingonberry Sauce
From epicurious.com. Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F
- 2Stir 2 tablespoons mustard and 1 tablespoon melted butter in small dish.
- 3Oil small rimmed baking sheet and place salmon on sheet, skin side down.
- 4Sprinkle salmon with salt.
- 5Spread top of salmon with mustard mixture and season generously with pepper.
- 6Bake until salmon is cooked through and mustard browns, about 10 minutes.
- 7Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy small skillet over medium heat.
- 8Add shallots and sauté 2 minutes.
- 9Add preserves and vinegar; stir until preserves melt and mixture is smooth.
- 10Bring to simmer.
- 11Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
- 12Spoon sauce over fish and serve.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard-Roasted Salmon With Lingonberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 107.9 mg
- Sodium 305.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 35.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: