Recipe by Debbwl
My DH who is not fond of horseradish and discovered he really likes horseradish mustard leading to my trying it in all kinds of new ways. Horseradish mustard, mustard seed and rosemary make a delightful coating for these easy roasted potatoes.
Top Review by katew
I used small non red potatoes for this and it was a delicious and easy recipe. The potato slices were crispy and cooked quickly. People were eating them from the baking tray - always a sign of a winner !!
- 6 red potatoes, medium size cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup horseradish mustard (or substitute Dijon Mustard)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper