- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cut into small thumb-sized chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the mustard and olive oil.
- Add the potatoes and toss to coat. Dump the potatoes onto a foil lined large rimmed baking sheet and spread them in a single layer.
- Roast, tossing with a spatula a few times, until the potatoes are crusty on the outside and tender throughout, about an hour. Serve hot.