1/1 Photo of Mustard Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Quick and easy..this is always a crowd pleaser. Adapted from a January 2008 issue of Real Simple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 medium carrots, skinned and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 medium white onion, cut in wedges
- 3 small potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 asparagus spears, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine whole grain mustard, dijon mustard, soy sauce, and black pepper in a bowl. Add chicken and set aside.
- 3Peel and slice carrots, cut onions, cut asparagus, and cut potatoes. Add to a roasting pan or casserole dish.
- 4Add olive oil, chopped rosemary, and salt to vegetables. Coat thoroughly.
- 5Nestle chicken among the vegetables.
- 6Back on the center rack 40-50 minutes or until chicken is cooked and veggies are soft.
- 7Divide chicken among plates and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 131.6 mg
- Sodium 976.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 57.9 g