Recipe by ann2472
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Delicious dinner with a fresh salad!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 cup yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Combine yogurt, seasoning, mustard and marinate the chicken with the mixture, overnight.
- Remove chicken from mixture, shaking off excess.
- Combine breadcrumbs with cheese and chives, add other seasonings if preferred. Coat chicken in crumb mixture, then place on baking sheet. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 minutes or until 160' internal temperature.