Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These tangy pretzels make a great snack. If you like a spicier pretzel, add a bit more mustard.
Make and share this Mustard Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray large baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Arrange pretzels in the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix prepared mustard, honey, vinegar and dry mustard.
- Slowly pour over pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Spread out pretzels so they are in one or two layers.
- Bake 8-10 mins, stirring once, or til they begin to brown.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack til they begin to crisp.
- They will keep at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.