Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These tangy pretzels make a great snack. If you like a spicier pretzel, add a bit more mustard.
Make and share this Mustard Pretzels recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups small pretzels
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray large baking pan with nonstick coating.
- Arrange pretzels in the pan.
- In a small bowl, mix prepared mustard, honey, vinegar and dry mustard.
- Slowly pour over pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Spread out pretzels so they are in one or two layers.
- Bake 8-10 mins, stirring once, or til they begin to brown.
- Cool the pan on a wire rack til they begin to crisp.
- They will keep at room temperature for 1-2 weeks.
I tried soaking the pretzels in the mixture several minutes because I did't think the pouring over would season them enough. Even so, none of the seasonings penetrated the pretzels, making them rather bland. Perhaps, it needs a longer soaking time and much more mustard.