Recipe by weekend cooker
Saw this in one of my cookbooks, looks interesting, and posting for future use.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
These were great potatoes. Loved that the sauce was not thin/soupy and had a good amount of cheese. Would be good with some diced ham or smoked sausage mixed in for a one-pot meal. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄4 lb low-fat cheese, shredded
- 6 medium potatoes, cooked and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in butter in a skillet. Add mustard, salt, pepper, milk, and cheese.
- Place potatoes in a slow cooker.
- DO NOT press down.
- Pour mixture over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Toss potatoes with a large spoon when ready to serve.