Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy to make, can be served warm or cold. Add more ingredients if seving more people!
- 3 -4 large potatoes
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime mix the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Peel potatoes and chop into bite size pieces.
- Add chopped potatoes to mixture in bowl and carefully combine until everything is mixed up.
- Either chill in fridge or serve at once.
We loved this potato salad. I added 4 hard boiled eggs, otherwise followed all the ingredients. Great combination of flavors. Made for PAC Spring 2014.