Another great low fat, FAST and easy to cook, low carb and high in protein recipe from my "Light Cooking" Cookbook. I've made alterations and changes to the recipe as I didn't have ingredients that it requested, so I improvised. Thr original recipe called for chutney, and I used parsley instead. I used dark rye flour and that did a fine job. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spread mustard on all surfaces of chops.
- 3In a medium bowl combine bread crumbs, cornmeal and flour.
- 4Coat chops with crumb mixture.
- 5Place chops in 9x9 pan Bake 30- 40 minutes or until chops are no longer pink and coating is lightly browned.
- 6In a small bowl combine yogurt and parsley; spoon over chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.5
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 200.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 20.4 g