A good friend gave me the original recipe which I've tweaked until we are really happy with it. Original had raw pears and full fat balsamic dressing and no red onion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 320 g boneless pork filets, butterflied
- 2 tablespoons coarse grain mustard (Maille recommended)
- 4 nectarines, fairly ripe and quartered
- 1 red onion, halved then cut into vertical wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 cups rocket
- 50 g parmesan cheese, shaved
- 2 tablespoons low fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 190c.
- 2Spread the butterflied surface of the pork fillet with the mustard and place on a baking tray.
- 3Toss the nectarine quarters and red onion in the olive oil and place on the tray too.
- 4Put in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes, then sprinkle the pine nuts over the fruit and onions and cook a further 5 mins or until done to your liking.
- 5Remove from the oven and allow to rest a few minutes before slicing about half an inch thick.
- 6Divide the rocket between two dinner plates, then top with the nectarines onions, pine nuts and pork. Top with the shaved parmesand and drizzle over balsamic dressing to taste.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Pork and Roasted Nectarines
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.9
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 475.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 26.0 g
- Protein 47.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard
low fat balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing