Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sooo good on a beef roast or beef steaks!! Rich and spicy, from Canadian Living mag.
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- With a mortar and pestle or in a plastic bag with rolling pin, crush mustard seeds and peppercorns.
- Blend in mustard, stir in wine and oil.
- Spread all over meat, cover and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Nice, quick steak marinade. The freshly crushed mustard seeds and peppercorns give incredible flavor.
Just delish on my steak!! The flavors are very complimentary to steak. Thank you.