Top Review by jnpj
These mashed potatoes were delicious! I wanted to do something a bit different with my mashed potatoes, and adding the Dijon mustard was perfect. They were a bit zippy and very tasty. I served them with Salisbury steaks. Thanks for the recipe!
- 2 3⁄4 lbs medium yukon gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 6 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2⁄3 cup whole milk (or more)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until very tender, about 25 minutes; drain well.
- Return potatoes to pot.
- Add butter and mash potatoes until almost smooth.
- Mix in 2/3 cup milk and Dijon mustard.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and garnish with parsley.