Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This one is from a Heart Association book. Unique flavored salad and surprisingly good. I have to admit I don't always use "no salt added" veggies. Cooking time = thawing time.
- 2 cups frozen no salt added cauliflower florets
- 10 ounces frozen no salt added Brussels sprouts
- 10 ounces frozen no salt added broccoli florets
- 1 medium summer squash, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup bottled fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a large container or plastic bag with a tight fitting seal, combine cauliflower, Brussels sprouts broccoli and squash. Set aside.
- in a small bowl, stir together salad dressing and mustard. Pour over vegetables. Seal container and gently shake until vegetables are well coated.
- Let stand at room temperature until vegetables are thawed, gently shaking container occasionally. (You may also place container in refrigerator to thaw overnight.).
- Chill at least 30 minutes or until serving time.