Recipe by Audrey M
You can serve this salmon with a side salad and baked yams and your meal is set.
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Very nice, simple, delicately flavored salmon. I like the idea from one of the reviewers to simmer the remaining marinade and use it as a glaze. This is healthy and easily done on a busy week-night. Thanks for posting.
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets, 1 inch
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; add salmon.
- Seal and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Remove salmon from bag, reserving the marinade.
- Place salmon on a grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and cook for 6 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork; baste salmon occasionally with the reserved marinade.