Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
from "elana's pantry" - http://www.elanaspantry.com/mustard-lime-chicken/ - marinading time not included
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 118.29 ml fresh lime juice
- 118.29 ml fresh cilantro, chopped
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml chili powder
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Place in a large ziplock bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Heat grill and cook chicken for 5-7 minutes per side until browned and cooked in the center.
Super simple and delicious Chicken! While grilling on the foreman grill I brushed some of the marinade on it a few times to really get the flavor with it. Then I cut it up and put it over salad with a Dijon Salad Dressing. It was perfect together. It would also be a great chicken to use for a typical Southwest Salad.