Recipe by ellie3763
from "elana's pantry" - http://www.elanaspantry.com/mustard-lime-chicken/ - marinading time not included
Top Review by CulinaryExplorer
Super simple and delicious Chicken! While grilling on the foreman grill I brushed some of the marinade on it a few times to really get the flavor with it. Then I cut it up and put it over salad with a Dijon Salad Dressing. It was perfect together. It would also be a great chicken to use for a typical Southwest Salad.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lime juice, cilantro, mustard, olive oil, chili, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Place in a large ziplock bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- Heat grill and cook chicken for 5-7 minutes per side until browned and cooked in the center.