Prep 3 hrs
Cook 15 mins
Easy grilled or broiled chicken breasts.
- 6 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups lemon juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup coarse brown mustard
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and place in plastic bag. Place bag in a shallow dish.
- Marinade: combine lemon, mustard, sugar, and oil in small bowl; pour over chicken and seal bag. Marinade in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Drain the chicken; reserve the marinade.
- Broil chicken on unheated rack of broiler pan 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing occasionally with some marinade during fist half of cooking.
- OR you can grill chicken on rack of uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes until no longer pink, turning once and brushing occasionally with marinade.
- To serve: Bring reserved marinade to a boil; cover and boil for 1 minute; serve over chicken.