- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine lemon juice, oil, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in single layer in non-aluminum baking dish. Pour lemon-mustard marinade over chicken. Turn to coat.
- Refrigerate, covered 30-45 minutes, turning once.
- Broil chicken on broiler pan with oven rack 5 inches from heat for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Turn and baste every 5 minutes while cooking.