Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you love mustard, then this a must......My Kids have given this a THUMBS UP
Make and share this Mustard Lamb Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 kg bbq lamb chops (1 cm thick)
- 4 tablespoons English mustard
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- 6 chilies (adjust qty to your liking)
- 1 teaspoon pepper (Crushed)
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 50 ml virgin olive oil
- 50 ml canola oil
- Clean lambchops of excess fat.
- Cut lambchops in halfs.
- Wash in running tap water and keep aside to drain excess water.
- Put Garlic, Chillies in small blender and crush (not too fine).
- Empty garlic and chillies in mixing bowl.
- Add crush pepper, mix herbs, salt and both oil.
- Mix well.
- Take each lambchop on a board and baste both sides.
- Baste all lambchops.
- Put in refrigrator for atleast 2 hours(best if marinated overnight).
- Heat your BBQ and cook lamchops to your liking.
- Serve with your favorite salad and garlic bread.
I had some problems starting with the fact that my chops were to thick and this should not be cooked on a contact grill. The mustard crust began to burn and the chops had to be pan fried. They were well seasoned and I think I will try making this again using the correct chops. Made for *PAC Fall 2009*