Hitesh Kumar's Note:
If you love mustard, then this a must......My Kids have given this a THUMBS UP
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean lambchops of excess fat.
- 2Cut lambchops in halfs.
- 3Wash in running tap water and keep aside to drain excess water.
- 4Put Garlic, Chillies in small blender and crush (not too fine).
- 5Empty garlic and chillies in mixing bowl.
- 6Add crush pepper, mix herbs, salt and both oil.
- 7Mix well.
- 8Take each lambchop on a board and baste both sides.
- 9Baste all lambchops.
- 10Put in refrigrator for atleast 2 hours(best if marinated overnight).
- 11Heat your BBQ and cook lamchops to your liking.
- 12Serve with your favorite salad and garlic bread.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 962.1
- Calories from Fat 748
- Total Fat 83.1 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 185.3 mg
- Sodium 145.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 43.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: