Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very tasty recipe for a more economical cut of lamb. It has a beautiful color when finished and looks attractive to serve. Try a bit of Horseradish with them - excellent flavor combo
- 1⁄3 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 shoulder lamb chops, trim off excess fat, slash the edges
- Combine, crumbs, thyme, garlic& Pepper.
- Stir in 3 tbsp of mustard.
- Brush chops all over with the remaining mustard.
- Broil 4" from heat source for 5 minutes.
- Turn over and spread crumb mixture on top of chops.
- Broil,for 2-3 minutes or until desired doneness and the topping is golden.
My husband and I thought your chops were delicioso. Very easy to prepare and the were tender and juicy. The topping is a nice touch and we reallllllly liked the mustard flavor. Great recipe.
I thought this was really quite good. The lamb came out almost buttery tasting and very tender. I cooked mine quite a bit longer as we prefer ours cooked less rare. Thanks for an eacy, tasty recipe.
Quick and easy, nice flavour and like the 'crunch' of the topping.