Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds a little odd, but don't be fooled! This dip tastes wonderful, I am always asked what the ingredients are whenever I make it.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces mayonnaise
- 8 ounces mustard
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons horseradish, prepared
- Mix all together and chill.
- Serve with pretzels, veggies or chips.
This is the BEST mustard dip I have EVER had !!! It deserves MANY more stars !! It's smooth, tangy, and sweet ! Just the right bite from the mustard and onion combination ! This will be a standard recipe in my home from now on ! Thanks for sharing !!