Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very flavourful!! (Best done on a closeable panini press type griddle)
- 2 table spoons dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar (or other fruit flavour)
- 1 tablespoon herbes de provence
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless pork loin chops, each about 3/4 inch thick
- Place the mustard, olive oil, vinegar, herbes de Provence and water in a small bowl. Whisk until emulsified, this may also be done in a blender or mini food processor, set aside.
- Trim any excess fat from the pork chops; place in a shallow bowl or pie plate and add marinade, coat thoroughly; let marinate for 15 to 20 minutes at room temperature, (for marinating longer, cover and refrigerate, remove from refrigerator 20 minutes before grilling.).
- Preheat griddle on high; when griddle is hot, allow excess marinade to drip off the chops and arrange the cops evenly spaced on the bottom grill plate. Close the grill. Grill for 6 to 8 minutes, until the pork chops have reached an internal temperature of 160f degrees; do not overcook or the pork may become dry. Remove to a warm platter and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. (When grilling in the closed position it is important that the pork chops all be the same thickness for best results.).
These pork chops are easy and very flavorful. I marinated the pork chops in a plastic bag overnight. This will be added to our rotation of pork recipes. Thanks for posting.
Chops with Herbes de Provence and Dijon, great flavor!
Loved this! The pork was nice and tender with a touch of mustard taste. Very easy to prepare. I used my GF grill. I served it with diced potatoes in soy sauce recipe #200730 and a side salad. Yum!