Recipe by Deantini
Flank steak is my favorite cut of steak; it is so versatile.
Top Review by teresas
We really enjoyed the mustard flavor of this dish...I made it as posted with the exception of cutting the recipe down....this is easy to prepare and really doesn't take a lot of time...thanks for posting this recipe...=)
- 59.14 ml Dijon mustard, grainy
- 59.14 ml tarragon mustard (or 1/4 cup regular mustard tsp dried tarragon)
- 4.92 ml dried tarragon
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 29.58 ml shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7.39 ml fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dry)
- 7.39 ml fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dry)
- 7.39 ml fresh sage (or 1/4 tsp dry)
- 680.38 g flank steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mustards, olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, garlic, rosemary, oregano and sage in a bowl.
- Coat flank steak with mustard mixture and refrigerated, covered, for a couple of hours or overnight if you have the time.
- Remove steak for fridge 1 hour prior to grilling.
- Cook flank steak on preheated grill, 5 min per side or until preferred doneness.
- Cover loosely with folil and let stand for 5 min before slicing thinly across the grain.