1/3 Photos of Mustard Herb Flank Steak
Flank steak is my favorite cut of steak; it is so versatile.
My Private Note
flank s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard, grainy
- 1/4 cup tarragon mustard (or 1/4 cup regular mustard tsp dried tarragon)
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dry)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dry)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh sage (or 1/4 tsp dry)
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks
- 1Combine mustards, olive oil, lemon juice, shallots, garlic, rosemary, oregano and sage in a bowl.
- 2Coat flank steak with mustard mixture and refrigerated, covered, for a couple of hours or overnight if you have the time.
- 3Remove steak for fridge 1 hour prior to grilling.
- 4Cook flank steak on preheated grill, 5 min per side or until preferred doneness.
- 5Cover loosely with folil and let stand for 5 min before slicing thinly across the grain.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Herb Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.8
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 115.6 mg
- Sodium 446.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 37.9 g