Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Serves one but can be easily doubled. Unbelievably simple – and as good for a dinner party for six as a meal for one.
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 tablespoon clear honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Brush a small baking-sheet with oil and lay the salmon on it. Mix the honey, mustard and dill together and spoon on top. Roast in an oven preheated to 400°F for 12 minutes.
- Eat with new potatoes and finely sliced cucumber in olive oil and lemon juice.
This was simple and fast. I used regular mustard and regular honey. It was really good. I will make this lots because it took about 15 minutes including prep and cooking. I made it for Cookbook Tag. Thanks for the good recipe.
We made this using 1 pound of salmon, serving 4 -- so easy and so good! I had only a few tablespoon left in the honey container so I just added the mustard and dillweed (didn't have any fresh dill) to the honey and put the top back on and squirted the mixture over the fish, spreading it out with a knife. Wonderful fish! Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT6.
Me and my son loved this salmon because of the sweetness of the honey. DH liked it just a bit less than us. Because of the honey. But if it can please 2 people, that's winner. Thanks English Rose :) Made for Cookbook tag game