Recipe by English_Rose
Serves one but can be easily doubled. Unbelievably simple – and as good for a dinner party for six as a meal for one.
Top Review by WhatamIgonnaeatnext?
This was simple and fast. I used regular mustard and regular honey. It was really good. I will make this lots because it took about 15 minutes including prep and cooking. I made it for Cookbook Tag. Thanks for the good recipe.
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 tablespoon clear honey
- 1⁄2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1⁄4 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush a small baking-sheet with oil and lay the salmon on it. Mix the honey, mustard and dill together and spoon on top. Roast in an oven preheated to 400°F for 12 minutes.
- Eat with new potatoes and finely sliced cucumber in olive oil and lemon juice.