1/3 Photos of Mustard-Grilled Italian Sausage Sandwiches
This is from a recipe card I got at the grocery store. It's a great fall dish for game days!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the onion thinly and separate into rings. Core the apple and slice thinly. Mix mustard and oregano together. Prick sausages in several places with a fork.
- 2In a medium bowl toss the onions, apple, and olive oil. Fold a 36x18" sheet of heavy foil in half. Place onion/apple mixture on the foil. Fold edges together and crimp to seal.
- 3Heat the grill to medium heat (direct). Place foil packet on grill; close and grill for 10 minutes.
- 4Add sausages to the grill rack (leave the foil packet on). Brush with mustard mix. Grill 16-18 minutes, until no longer pink, turning occasionally and brushing with mustard mix.
- 5Serve sausages in the buns, topped with the onion/apple mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard-Grilled Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.8
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 1365.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 20.8 g