Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
From Tennessee Magazine.
Make and share this Mustard Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
- Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Stir in milk and bring to a boil.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in mustard and horseradish, stirring until heated through.
- Serve warm.