Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A tasty salmon recipe from Martha Stewart that's great for any occasion, be it casual or fancy. Be sure to cook with the skin side of the salmon down to keep the fillets from sticking to the pan.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- chopped fresh dill (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in dish. Glaze with mustard over each fillet.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until salmon is no longer red and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill if desired.