Prep 20 mins
Cook 22 mins
We love mustard and pork together. A tangy-sweet pork chop dish that my family and I love.
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 6 pork loin chops with bone (6 oz. each)
- In a saucepan, add the brown sugar, dijon mustard, vinegar, molasses, and ground mustard.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth and blended.
- Bring mixture to a boil, over medium heat; stir often.
- Lower heat, cover pan and simmer 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Place chops in a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon sauce over chops; turn chops to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear; baste occasionally.
Wow! This is the first 'zaar recipe that my boyfriend said deserved 5 stars. We loved the flavor, and built and entire meal around it, making a warm potato salad with a mustard vinaigrette and a green salad with some mustard in the dressing. The chops turned out very moist with delicious flavor. Thanks for sharing!
This was great!Will make again,and try with chicken or ribs.Thanks Linda
This has been in my cookbook for some time and I don't know what I was waiting for...these chops are delicious. Made exactly as posted, except for cutting the recipe down for one, it was so simple and quick to put together. The flavors blend perfectly in my opinion. Another great after-work dinner for me from now on!