Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
We love mustard and pork together. A tangy-sweet pork chop dish that my family and I love.
Top Review by ElleFirebrand
Wow! This is the first 'zaar recipe that my boyfriend said deserved 5 stars. We loved the flavor, and built and entire meal around it, making a warm potato salad with a mustard vinaigrette and a green salad with some mustard in the dressing. The chops turned out very moist with delicious flavor. Thanks for sharing!
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 6 pork loin chops with bone (6 oz. each)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan, add the brown sugar, dijon mustard, vinegar, molasses, and ground mustard.
- Whisk until mixture is smooth and blended.
- Bring mixture to a boil, over medium heat; stir often.
- Lower heat, cover pan and simmer 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- Place chops in a 13x9 inch baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon sauce over chops; turn chops to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear; baste occasionally.