Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This delicious meal boasts low carbs and big flavour.
Make and share this Mustard-Glazed Lamb Sausage With Spaghetti Squash recipe from Food.com.
- 1360.77 g spaghetti squash, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 4 garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 9.85 ml fresh basil or 9.85 ml fresh chives, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 6 lamb sausages
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 9.85 ml honey
- 59.14 ml toasted pine nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Season squash with salt and pepper, and place 2 garlic cloves in each half. Place in a microwave-safe dish cut-side up and cover with plastic wrap. Cook on high for about 15 minutes or until squash feels soft when pressed. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Remove plastic wrap, discard garlic and, working over a bowl, scrape squash crosswise with a fork to remove flesh from shell.
- Stir in butter, herbs and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in an ovenproof skillet over high heat. Add sausages and cook until golden on one side.
- Turn sausages over, place skillet in oven and continue cooking, turning occasionally for 8 minutes.
- Combine mustard and honey and drizzle over sausages. Continue cooking until golden and cooked through. Remove sausages from pan and slice diagonally.
- Divide lamb and squash equally on plates. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts before serving.