- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 3 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 5 lbs fully-cooked ham
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F degrees. Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer at thickest part of meat, making sure it is not touching bone.
- Bake uncovered in a 325°F oven for 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hrs 15 min or until meat thermometer register 140°F degrees. While ham cooks make glaze. In a small bowl combine mustard, brown sugar, wine and ginger powder; mix well.
- During last 20 minutes of cooking time brush ham with glaze.