Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs 15 mins
From a local cookbook. The recipe calls for Dijon mustard but has a note that you could also use stone ground, brown, honey or another of the many mustard varieties.
- 5 lbs cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons dry white wine
- Place ham, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Roast uncovered in 325 degree oven 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part registers 140.
- Mix mustard, brown sugar and wine. Brush ham 2 or 3 times during last 20 minutes of roasting.