Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from Sunset Favorites II. This combines mustard which my daughter likes with a vegetable.
- Combine carrots and water in a 3 quart pan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook until crisp-tender.(about 10 minutes).
- Drain well.
- Stir in butter, mustard, and sugar.
- Cook, stirring, until carrots are glazed(1 to 2 minutes).
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Excellant ! I made the recipe as directed. It was very tasty.
I love Dijon mustard with carrots so I knew this recipe would be great. The carrots were nicely tangy and not overly sweet. I used the fresh chopped parsley and next time I will use tarragon because I love that herb with carrots. Thanx for an easy and yummy carrot side dish!
Quick, easy and flavorful. Made for Aussie Recipe Swap.