1/1 Photo of Mustard Girl Tortellini Salad
Mustard Girl's Note:
Summer will be here before we know it. This tortellini salad is great served warm on a cool summer evening, room temperature at a picnic, or as a cold and refreshing dinner after a warm day at the lake. It is easy to make and keeps well for a few days in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 ounces cheese tortellini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, sliced
- 4 cups raw spinach, stemmed (loosely packed)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard girl stoneground deli mustard
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, plus extra for topping, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1Cook the tortellini according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- 2While the tortellini is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add olive oil. When the olive oil is warm, add the scallions and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes. Add the spinach and kosher salt. Cook until the spinach has just begun to wilt, stirring occasionally. Remove the skillet from the stove top and set aside.
- 3Place the currants into a bowl of water and let stand for 10 minutes. When the time has passed, drain the currants and set aside.
- 4In a large bowl mix the ricotta cheese, the MUSTARD GIRL STONEGROUND DELI MUSTARD, the Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper. Add the tortellini to the bowl while still warm and mix together. Add the spinach mixture and tomatoes and mix again. Divide into bowls and top with additional Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Girl Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.1
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 687.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 15.7 g