Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is very yummy, fast, simple and you will have no leftovers. I love pork tenderloin for it's versatility. Goes well with rice and a salad
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons mustard, grainy
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- trim any fat from tenderloin.
- cut lengthwise almost all the way thru (butterfly), open like a book.
- in a bowl, combine mustard, oil, vinegar, sugar, sesame oil, salt, pepper, garlic.
- place tenderloin in marinade; let stand for 10 min and up to 4 hours if you are making ahead.
- Grill in skillet or BBQ for about 10 minutes or until done.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting diagonally before serving.
Excellent - doubled the recipe and used a roast pork loin. Roasted it in the oven but I am sure it is fabulous on the BBQ. Thanks for a great recipe.
We really enjoyed the tenderloin prepared this way Deantini. Wow, was it good, what flavor. I marinaded the pork for 6 hours. It was perfectly cooked, slightly pink, tender and full of flavor. Couldn't ask for anything more. The texture was wonderful. Thank you for sharing a recipe that I will make again and again. Made for the Fearless Red Dragons - ZWT8 - Family Picks Round
My whole family raved over the flavor of this pork tenderloin. It was easy to make and I love how quickly the recipe came together. I marinated the meat for about 2 hours before cooking in on the grill. Delicious!