Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is the closest to Jennifer's recipe that I could come up with.
Make and share this Mustard Dipping Sauce (Similar to Jennifer's) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard flour (try to find an organic one, used coleman's in past)
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar (use Bragg's)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons pure unbleached cane sugar
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- In a heavy saucepan combine first 5 ingredients. Simmer over low heat for 3 hours.
- Beat egg yolks into mixture and stir until thickened. Be careful that it doesn't get too thick. You want it to coat the spoon and yet still pour.
- Pour into hot, sterilized jars and seal. Cool at room temperature and store in the freezer for up to 6 months or the refrigerator for 3 weeks.